A website is considered to be successful when it is in par with the activities in your organization or business. A dynamic website solution will help you to keep your content updated by yourself when you require in order staying in touch with the audience with your latest services and products. At NetLink, we offer you a highly unique and flexible solution that can meet all your expectations.
We use our own developed API (Application Programming Interface) to ensure better customize solutions and make easy for next upgrading to complete e-commerce system or integrate additional necessary modules.
We are a client-oriented company that primarily focuses on rendering the highest standard of custom developments services. We understand that the industry is evolving at an alarming speed and hence, are keen on consistently developing our technical skills and proficiency to fulfill its complex, advanced needs. The drive has actually helped us fulfill various advanced, highly demanding project.
Programming & Tools
Steps We Follow
- Analyzing - before we even start building, we do thorough research to check industry trends in your market to maximize your marketing effectiveness online.
- Strategy planning - we line up the results of our research with your marketing plans to come up with an effective plan of action moving forward.
- Architecture - once all the strategy and research is in place, we'll start designing the layout of the website. Our goal is to ensure a site that's easy to navigate and one where your customers are quickly directed where you want them to visit.
- Creation - using modern coding techniques, we build the backend to your website.
- Implementation - once the back- end is in place and approved by you, we'll connect the site to your domain and ensure everything is up and running.
- Positioning - we use our patented Web Magnet technology to help promote your site within Google rankings, making sure your business performs well in your target market.
- Monitoring - even after your website is launched, we'll monitor everything to ensure that your site works and gains the targeted traffic.
Attractive Visual AppealWhen it comes to building trust and credibility for company’s brand, website’s design is a leading factor in creating this positive reaction from visitors. We makes visually appealing websites look and feel amazing, how to implement functionality, as well as present real world examples of the most visually appealing business websites out there right now. Having a functional attractive website is the easiest way to promote your business and attraction increasing attention from the online visitors. It facilitates increased sales and global visibility for business or brand. It is very important to ensure an attractive web interface and easy navigation so that you can attract new visitors and retain the old ones. Web design intrinsically is a medium of presence; hence there are few basic rules which we must follow.
Base features of our slideshow
- Responsive: It’s the best performance responsive slider, can be scaled to any size at realtime.
- Caption Enabled: Caption enabled for each image with numerous styling approach
- Multi Transitions: Awesome slideshow effects and the most scalable slideshow transition.
- Arrow Key Navigation: Keyboard arrow key navigation is enabled, press arrow left key to swipe left, press arrow right key to swipe right.
- Controls: Integrate user-friendly control. Begin - Go to beginning of show. Back - Go back to last slide shown. Pause - Pause/restart slide show. Forward - Go forward one slide. End - Go to end of collection. Stop - Stop current action.
- Sequential or Random Slide Selection: Random mode displays slides in a different order each time.
- Once or Continuous Action: Play slides in a continuous loop.
- Individually-timed or Default-timed Slides: Let’s move quickly through a show for review or previewing.
- Wait Till Done Options: Waits until page is done loading before continuing.
- Auto Re-load a Single Slide: Reloads and refreshes the same web page at defined interval.
- Full Screen Mode: Full screen images are great for presentations or displaying full width webpage.
- Auto Start of Shows: Show can be started automatically with the last show viewed or started from a show instruction file. Show can be started automatically with the last show viewed, or started from a show instruction file.
- Scalable Layout: Scalable layout makes deep customization possible. It means that the interface is adaptive; user can add or remove elements.
- Light Weight Compression: we reserves code only necessary, all codes relate to unused features will be removed clearly.
- All Browsers Supported: All browsers are supported appropriately e.g. IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Safari, Android Browser, etc.
Image SlideshowImage slide show on website landing pages is one of the most popular trends in web design now. Slideshow galleries are one of the most popular visual display modes in web design today. We integrate slideshow have various styles and functions and are generally much more creative.
Our responsive sliders with numerous customization options and beautiful effects that will help to present multimedia in a totally unique way with beautiful transition e.g. auto-scroll, rotating images, fade in, fade out, loop, etc.
Table Less DIV Based Design
DIV based design constitutes division tags that are block-level elements which appear as rectangular block of specific height and width on a web page. These are used to divide the content of the web page and then divided blocks can be applied with independent formatting.
DIV based design are tableless. Tableless coding is a webpage layout controlling method that is operated without the HTML tables. In the era of Web 2.0, where search engines choose W3C compatible websites and users prefer fast loading websites; the significance of tableless div based web pages have grown significantly.
That's the reason why websites even having good designs and traditional coding fail to gain the attention of search engines and users. Use of DIV based CSS layouts converts the complicated, hectic and unnecessary content into manageable, simple-to-use XHTML and CSS languages.
Our effort is to keep a website updated with newer techniques in order to keep it up with the current standards. Most of the Web page designers use a table-based layout to achieve a rational and consistent look but the use of CSS and DIV tags reduces markup code. It enhances the speed of page downloads, separates content to make it more manageable, and brings code closer to web standards. It makes a website more tempting to search engine spiders.
Color Keeping Brand and IdentityIt is easiest way to keeping brand and identity using right color scheme. When we start working with en established company or a well-known organization choosing extract color from their brand and identity. It’s most important issues relating to color perception. A corporate key color palette is usually defined by the colors in a logo and easy to implement webpage using our professional typographic treatments.
Color Express CultureColors have different meanings across different cultures. The way we perceive a certain color may not be the same as someone from Bangladesh or the Middle East. When we planning a website, it’s important to understand who target audience is and how that particular culture views color associations.
Common Colors & Most Common Meanings
- Red: Energy, passion, excitement, power; also implies aggression, danger.
- Blue: Eoolness, spirituality, freedom, patience, loyalty, peace, trustworthiness; can also imply sadness, depression.
- Yellow: Light, optimism, happiness, brightness, joy.
- Green: Life, naturalness, restfulness, health, wealth, prosperity; in certain contexts, can imply decay, toxicity.
- Orange: Friendliness, warmth, approachability, energy, playfulness, courage.
- Violet: Wisdom, sophistication, celebration.
- White: Purity, cleanliness, youth, freshness, peace.
- Black: Power, elegance, secrecy, mystery.
- Gray: Security, maturity, reliability.
- Pink: Romance a feminine color.
- Brown: Comfort, strength, stability, credibility.
@ NetLink website design process using mixing color can be view an example HERE
Color VibrancyNot to sound silly, but vibrancy dictates the emotion of design. Brighter colors lead the user to feel more energetic as a result of design, which is particularly effective when we are trying to advertise a product or invoke an emotional response. Darker shades relax the user, allowing their mind to focus on other things.
Right Color SchemeColor wields enormous sway over our attitudes and emotions. When our eyes take in a color, they communicate with a region of the brain known as the hypothalamus, which in turn sends a cascade of signals to the pituitary gland, on to the endocrine system, and then to the thyroid glands. The thyroid glands signal the release of hormones, which cause fluctuation in mood, emotion, and resulting behavior. Choosing the perfect chromatic palette is important in order to effectively communicate the message, in order to strengthen the idea of a unique entity and to create brand awareness.
Color ComplementationComplementation refers to the way we see colors in terms of their relationships with other colors. When colors occupy opposite ends of the color spectrum, they lead people to consider a design visually appealing by establishing a happy medium the eye can reside in. Rather than straining to accommodate for a particular area of the color spectrum, the eye is provided a balance.
Color ContrastContrast reduces eyestrain and focuses user attention by clearly dividing elements on a page. An analogous color scheme is based on a careful selection of colors in the same area of the color spectrum. Usually the colors are differentiated by its contrast when compared to each other.
Specialized FontsA font communicates business brand to readers and customers. Compelling images, beautiful colors and a user-friendly design are keys to a successful website, as are the fonts we select.
Knowing which typefaces are most effective in the web environment can mean the difference between a website that engages visitors or turns them away.
We always use different type of fonts for page heading and paragraph or others area styling, e.g. when select heading font Exo then paragraph font may choose Open Sans.
We also welcomed company’s assigned branded fonts for deploy the projects.
If this list above is not enough for your business website, we recommend check out Google Fonts on https://www.google.com/fonts and let us know to embed your website.
Multiple Grid LayoutsGrids give a website design structure and balance, but some grid layouts are more obvious than others. The most basic of grids is the square block, where the page is divided up horizontally and vertical with equally spaced gridlines.
The content then fills the grid like a board pattern, or elements can span multiple blocks to form larger content areas.
We use content based technique for the design and development of a responsive layout or interface. It can be done quickly and easily using a few columns, rows, and CSS declarations.
The advantages of grid layouts are numerous; a grid structure:
- Gives order, originality, and harmony to the presentation of content;
- Allows users to predict where to find the information they need;
- Makes it easier to add new content without having it looking disjointed or marginalized.
NetLink develop responsive grid layouts for every new website with latest tools and technologies.
SEO Friendly DevelopmentIt’s not enough these days to design a beautiful, functional website for business needs. We truly want to reap the benefits of having an online presence, so SEO-friendly website design is a necessity. Search Engine Optimization is a method of improving the visibility of a website in search engines through organic search results, and is now a viable online marketing tool for a lot of businesses. Our design practices can improve a website’s SEO and ultimately its visibility. We use best tactics to improving user experience as well.
KeywordsKeywords are an important part of any search engine optimization campaign. We never use wrong keywords and make appropriate plan for target market. It’s important when starting a website to first establish what the business objectives are. With this plan in place we build pages that target these specific keywords.
Process of creating:
- Create a list of potential keywords (i.e. words that are relevant but not overly used)
- Input your proposed keywords into a keyword research tool (i.e. Google Adwords Keyword Tool, Wordtracker, Wordstream, etc)
- Finalize your keyword list based on research (Create a list of both broad and targeted keywords)
- Prepare them for launch (typically go after 3-4 related keywords per page)
- Images are often an overlooked aspect of SEO, but play just as an important role in the process.
- We optimize images to achieve faster loading times and subsequent search engine visibility.
- Try to keep image’s file size as small as possible so mobile visitors in addition to those with slow internet connections can get the same intended, fast experience.
- Generally we optimal image size is anywhere from 30-100kb and the best resolution is 72dpi.
- We also set the image size as part of the corresponding tag for the image.
- It’s best to place images on context in the page. The more relevant the text around image, the better results to get for rankings.
- Place images inside a folder named “images” or something similar so the final URL of the image looks something like this: /images/image.jpg.
Keyword PlacementFor a website to successfully integrate into Google you first must tell us what a particular page is about. It’s important to get keywords on the right position on the page, but don’t overdo it. Here are the best places:
- Title tag
- Meta description and keywords
- Website slogans
- Breadcrumb trails
- H1, H2 and H3 tags
- Bullet points
- Alt text
- Title attribute on links
- The main website copy
- Internal links
- Footer links
- File / folder names